Implementing effective de-risking strategies, underpinned by strong fund governance.
As market volatility and uncertainty continues, pension funds continue to search for effective de-risking strategies. Awareness for good governance now underpins these strategies, and as their complexity grows so does the need for immediate strong governance. It is clear that many trustees see both de-risking and good governance as important and crucial long term security measures for both not only their pension schemes, but also for their scheme members.
Implementing the right strategy is now more important than ever. And with such complex systems emerging, trustees must be certain of their proposed strategy by undertaking effective due-diligence. Join us as at the Pension Funds Governance & De-risking Summit 2013 and discover what leading trustees consider the essential pillars of good governance and how they can lead to ensuring successful implementation of de-risking strategies.
Key benefits of attending:
- C-level insights on strong governance and how to implement it
- Case studies from leading figures on how they overcame their governance and de-risking challenges
- Independent and objective analysis of the best de-risking strategies
- Presentations, roundtable discussions and panels led by experienced practitioners
- Understanding key lessons learned from both public and private fund managers
- Invaluable networking opportunities with 70+ pension funds executives
“With pressure to de-risk and the on-going Eurozone uncertainty it is crucial that pension fund trustees and
managers keep informed and up to date. Events such as this help to discuss issues with experts and peers.”
Jerry Moriarty, CEO & Director of Policy, Irish Association of Pension Funds (IAPF)